Rachel K. Hufnagel, PA-C
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Undergraduate: Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor of Science-Nutritional Sciences
- December 2014
- Professional: Missouri State University
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- December 2017
- Family Medicine Cox Health Center Steeplechase - Springfield, MO
- Pediatrics Cherokee Nation W.W. Hastings Hospital - Tahlequah, OK
- Women’s Health Springfield OB/GYN - Springfield, MO
- Family Medicine Broken Arrow Family Clinic - Broken Arrow, OK
- General Surgery Ferrell-Duncan Clinic - Vascular Surgery - Springfield, MO
- Internal Medicine Springfield Inpatient Physicians - Springfield, MO
- Emergency Medicine Fox Medical Center Branson - Branson, MO
- Cardiology Ferrell-Duncan Clinic - Springfield, MO
- Cardiovascular Surgery Mercy Clinic - Springfield, MO
Rachel also spent 2 years caring for elderly residents while in college.
Professional Work History
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorado Academy of Physician Assistants
Special Urology Interests
Rachel really enjoys being a female provider in a predominately male specialty and getting to connect with female patients. She specifically enjoys managing incontinence, urinary retention, and BPH. She has loved working with a very diverse patient population that urology provides.
Rachel loves spending time in the mountains- hiking, camping, and skiing with her husband and husky puppy, Thor!